Luxury Chamber of Commerce prides itself on a high level of Etiquette & Professional Conduct!
Some say that we have a penchant for snobbery yet its simply not true. We accept and help purveyor's even if they only earn minimum wage working at a luxury boutique store. However; it's true that we hold our event attendees to a higher standard than most other networking groups.
Our Code of Etiquette:
- NO MLM's - We do not allow any multilevel marketing of ANY sort!!! This includes high end cosmetics or anything with a promise of profit via tier marketing.
- NO LIFE COACHES!
- NO SEO or internet marketing gurus! (we do allow professional PR firms and publishers)
- NO VITAMIN, SUPPLEMENT or SNAKE OIL VENDORS
- STRICT DRESS CODE!!! Not business casual, business formal!
- NO GET RICH QUICK MARKETERS
- NO FLIRTING (these are business events, not singles events)
- Luxury Purveyor's of all backgrounds and walks of life
- CEO's & C-Level Executives
- Affluent Individuals
- Small & Large Business Owners
- Marine Industry Professionals
- Philanthropists & those representing charity
- Retired Individuals who enjoy socializing in an upscale environment
- Public Relations Professionals and Publishers