Southwest Florida - Fort Myers / Naples
- $3 Million in revenue, with 25% in audits. Very reputable firm in area,
experiencing tremendous growth. Looking for a merger or acquisition, partners
want to stay on, under 60, gorgeous office bldg with visibility on high volume
$2.2 million in revenue, with a niche in the medical market. High end clients, fees, and profits. Merger or Acquisition, partners want to stay on, both under 60, can move practice or stay.
- $210,000, high end tax practice, billing rate $360 per hour. East Ft.
Lauderdale. Owner retiring, wants to stay on part-time for a few more years,
can move to your location or move into his office.
- $200,000, tax and write-up practice, great CPA employee does majority
of work will stay on. Owner has health problems, wants to retire after first
tax season transition. HAS 3 YEAR LEASE so ideal for keeping his office.
- $1.4 Million, UNBELEIVABLY profitable firm, downtown Miami. 3 Staff
Members, including owner do all the work, effective billing rate of $533, 70%
profitable. Looking for firm with resources to offer upscale clientele more
services, owner wants to stay 2 or 3 years after sale.
- $1.3 Million, Kendall, mostly business clients, experiencing tremendous
growth, some audits, reviews, accounting and taxes. Sale or merger, owners also want to stay on,
under 60, looking for more resources for growth and long-exit strategy.
- $1.1 Million, Aventura, High-end, primarily business and high net-worth
individuals, some write-up, mostly business tax. 50% profitability. Sale or
merger, owners also want to stay on, under 60, looking for more resources for
growth and long-exit strategy. Own condo prefer to remain, but would consider
- $400,000 Kendall, CPA owner wants to phase out over next 2 to 3 years,
great staff does most of work, primarily a business accounting and tax
practice. Practice can be moved or not.
For more information please contact Cindy Ragan below. We have complete Practice Profiles on each firm, with 3 pages detailing fees, number of returns, employees, expenses, effective billing rates, etc.
Cindy Ragan, MA, CVA
Strategic Alliance M&A Advisors, LLC
(954) 554-4344 phone or Text
(954) 526-3600 office
(954) 526-3646 Fax